Children are expected to wear the official school uniform and be both clean and smart.
** new uniform will be phased in and become compulsory in September 2022 for ALL children. **
- Plain grey pleated skirt, trousers or shorts
- Plain grey pleated pinafore (which a shirt and tie can be seen underneath)
- White shirt and school tie (red and silver striped)
- Uniform woollen v-neck jumper, tank top or cardigan
- Summer dresses of red and white check or vertical stripe
- White or grey socks/grey tights
- Uniform red fleeces (can be worn inside in cold weather) or reversible waterproof coats are available if you wish to purchase them.
- Uniform book bags and PE bags are available to purchase should you wish to
- Sensible black footwear
PE AND GAMES
- Plain red shorts
- School PE t-shirt
- School PE hoodie
- Plain black tracksuit bottoms/leggings (not see through)
- Swimming costume or trunks (not baggy shorts), cap (not compulsory) and towel
- Trainers or pumps
- Heeled or platform shoes
- Patterned or tram-lined hairstyles with upstanding tufts or hanging "rats tails"
- Nail varnish
- Transfers/temporary tattoos
- Purely as a safety measure, jewellery, apart from watches should not be worn in school.
- Earrings must be of the stud type only and these must be removed for swimming lessons.
- If children cannot remove the earrings, it is advisable to leave them at home on days known to be swimming days as staff cannot be responsible for their removal.
LITTLE DRAGONS (Uniform optional but recommended)
- White polo t-shirt
- Uniform Little Dragons sweatshirt
- Plain grey trousers/shorts/skirts or pinafores
- White or grey socks or grey tights
- Black shoes
Please note: Mobile phones should be handed into the class teacher at the beginning of the school day and returned at the end of the day.
Where to purchase it
All school uniform can be purchased from high street retailers or from some supermarkets. Branded jumpers and cardigans (not compulsory) can be purchased from Jaymax; Wendy's; Icon; Rosenfield Leigh Market.